Vernon Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Activity Refund Policy
No refunds will be issued once registration is completed.
Refunds will only be granted under the following exceptions:
- All refunds are subject to a 20% processing fee provided a written cancellation request is submitted to the department a minimum of 14 days prior to the start of the activity/event/reservation. No refunds will be issued within 14 days of the start of the activity/event/reservation.
- A pro-rated refund for missed days will be issued with a doctor's note provided to the office within two weeks of the absence.
- In the event the program is offered through a third-party vendor (i.e. Skyhawks, Mad Science, etc.) the policy listed on their website/contract will take precedence over ours.
- A reschedule date may be offered in the event an athletic field/facility reservation may not take place due to weather. A written request for a change of date must be submitted a minimum of 5 days prior to event.
- No refunds will be given on tickets, trips, or pool passes.
All written request must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds will be issued as a credit on the household’s account unless a check is requested which can take up to 6 weeks. Vernon Parks and Recreation is not liable for any expenses incurred from a cancelled activity or reservation.